Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations, and recognises the importance of design as a critical part of effective and beautiful software applications.
The business is expanding and we’re in need of creative and self-motivated user experience (UX) designers at all experience levels to join our growing UX design practice.
You’ll be a strategic thinker who believes that problems are most effectively solved through research and exploration.
Your focus will be on delivering the end product with minimal waste following short, iterative cycles of delivery and feedback, to improve designs and maintain project focus.
We’re looking for people with the confidence to advise clients, drawing on their expertise to do so.
You’ll be the voice of the end user, surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in an environment that encourages helping others by sharing knowledge and experience.
We follow a collaborative, lean approach, using Agile project delivery methods with solid development practices.
You’ll work closely with our talented software developers and testers to deliver world-class solutions to our clients.
You should have:
- Demonstrable experience of UX design in an in-house or consultancy role
- Proven understanding of collaborative, user-centred design methods
- Experience of designing enterprise applications for desktop, mobile or web
- An appetite for creating simple solutions to complex problems
- A degree in design, HCI, computing or similar; or a good degree combined with relevant experience
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Axure or similar tools for creating wireframes and design mock-ups
- The ability to adapt and learn on the job
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch email@example.com.