Scott Logic builds large-scale, bespoke, business-critical systems for some of the world’s most high-profile organisations.
The business is expanding and we’re in need of highly-flexible, capable and technically proficient software delivery professionals to establish, build and maintain long-term, value-based relationships with a portfolio of clients to drive repeat revenue.
You’ll become a trusted advisor, valued by clients at the highest level because you personally assure and oversee the quality of the work our teams deliver.
You’ll have gravitas, helping to foster a working culture that centres on our people and delivering beyond clients’ expectations, while managing an income portfolio of at least £4 million per annum.
You’ll be surrounded by smart, highly-capable people in a collaborative and innovative environment that encourages helping and developing others by sharing knowledge and experience.
You’ll split your time between our London office, client sites and our development teams in Newcastle, Edinburgh and Bristol, so while you’ll be client-facing, you’ll also have the chance to work directly with our talented software development teams each day.
You should have:
- At least three years’ experience in a role with accountability for the successful delivery of software development projects
- A track record in people management, preferably as a senior project or programme manager – we’re looking for intelligence, tact and confidence, collaboration as well as the ability to motivate others
- Strong commercial skills, such as negotiation and the management of commercial contracts
- At least two years’ experience in a client-facing role within an IT environment, including evidence of issue resolution
- A track record of achieving challenging revenue targets
- The ability to influence a variety of business and IT stakeholders at a senior level
- Demonstrable experience of a highly consultative and solutions-oriented approach, with a focus on creating value propositions for clients
- A willingness to travel with occasional overnight stays required within the UK and abroad
It would also be great if you have:
- Experience in financial services
- Management experience, with responsibility for developing relationships, identifying sales opportunities and supporting a sales process
For an informal chat about this position or any other opportunity, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.