Advertising Manager (Broadcast)
Advertising Manager - Broadcast - Salary up to £39k, depending on experience, plus bonus, healthcare and relocation assistance - Gibraltar
The Advertising Manager will be responsible for delivering the daily Print, TV or Radio advertising requirements for two brands, working across a seven day week on a rota basis.
The role will require effective communication with range of other departments including design, trading, brand and other marketing functions in order to produce high quality, on brand and relevant best-in-class customer communications across Sportsbook, Casino & Bingo.
The Advertising Manager will work in the Marketing Team in Gibraltar and report into the Senior Advertising Manager
Advertising Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the daily advertising requirements for both brands, management of deadlines and ensuring all content is accurate and compliant.
This will involve gathering information from the trading department, producing briefs for internal & external agencies, managing workflow & approval process
- The role will also require copy writing and layout guidance
- Work closely with the Senior Advertising Managers and the Head of Advertising to effectively manage the print and TV budget to ensure spend is in line with budget
- Track the monthly/quarterly budgeting process to ensure that all spend is accounted for and matches the accrued amounts on the finance team tracker
- Liaise with the brand directors in the creation of TV and press advertising templates to ensure the advertising team are in-sync with the latest core brand KPIs
- Work closely with external agencies and in-house teams
- Contributed to the data collection and output process for our media marketing mix model optimisation work
- Key contributor to development of strategic event and campaign planning to maximise the commercial opportunity presented by key events such as Cheltenham Festival & major football tournaments
- Be aware of market, competitor and industry trends and offers to help the business formulate the most appropriate marketing messages ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do
Advertising Manager Experience:
- Strong experience working in a sports, gaming or news related copywriting or content role
- University-level education in Marketing, English or equivalent industry recognized certificates preferable
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft products such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge of Communication/marketing/SEO trends currently used in online CRM
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Strong knowledge and understanding of mobile and tablet gaming
- Proven personal communication skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Keen interest in writing, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Ability to create simple, effective, engaging promotional messaging
- Good stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of Brand guidelines & tone of voice principles for offline and online media
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentational)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Kayleen Ruiz, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Senior Developer/Technical Lead - FS Technology
- Procurement Manager
- Analyst (Senior)
- Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Digital QA Manager
- Backend PHP Developer
- Trainee (Part Qualified)
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts and Audit Senior