IT Security Manager - Information Security Manager
IT Security Manager - IT PCI/DSS Security Manager - IT Services Security Manager - Information Security Manager - IT Security Manager - Based near Poole, Dorset required for a new permanent role paying up to £52,000 plus an excellent benefits package!
This IT Security Manager - IT Services Security Manager - Information Security Manager will be responsible for policy and standards of the security of all technology solutions and services.
To act as security design authority and to devise and implement an appropriate security governance system and documentation framework.
For this IT Security Management position, you will have extensive process experience and knowledge of IT Governance & Security including PCI/DSS compliance, ISO 27001.
- Development and maintenance of an IT security strategy, policy, security models, principles and associated documentation that together ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality and organisation information assets and data.
- To identify and maintain an ongoing IT security risk catalogue, help identify appropriate tactical risk mitigation measures and drive their delivery to ensure the security of our IT systems and services.
- To identify key security stakeholders, and then work with them to prioritise the security initiatives and spending required to mitigate those risks identified and use continuous improvement principles.
- Direct or indirect involvement in the development of procedures that, together with above policy and standards, ensure the ongoing availability, integrity and confidentiality of information assets and data
- Work with other teams, within and outside the IT Department, to ensure that all new and existing technology solutions and services adhere to the security policy and principles, and appropriate risk management procedures are in place.
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Develop and implement a regular timetable of independent security tests and audits, taking appropriate steps to mitigate any risks discovered.
As an IT Security Manager - IT PCI/DSS Security Manager - IT Services Security Manager - Information Security Manager you should have a recognised security qualification e.g. (CISSP, CISA) and be:
- An Articulate and persuasive leader, able to work collaboratively with senior management and able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
- An experience of business continuity planning, auditing and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation together with a solid understanding of information technology and information security.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Data Protection and PCI/DSS as well as common security frameworks, e.g.
- Significant experience of a Service Level based environment, IT systems management and methods based environments with project planning and knowledge of IT governance and operations
- Experience in a similar role with
My client is based near Poole, Dorset.
They can offer a salary of circa £52,000 plus a very competitive benefits package, together with an excellent working environment within modern offices.
If you are an experienced IT Security Manager - IT PCI/DSS Security Manager - IT Services Security Manager - Information Security Manager - Please apply now for a swift response.
Reflex Computer Recruitment
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £48000 - £52000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-04-27 12:26:32 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Application Support Associate - 1st Line Support - 1st Line
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Production Planner - Immediate Start
- Senior Temenos Developer
- Tactical Buyer - Immediate Start
- Buyer – Tactical Procurement
- Master Scheduler
- Supply & Demand Planner - Immediate Start
- Technical Infrastructure Services Manager - Cloud
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- 2nd line support
- IT Support Engineer - Technician - AD - Google Apps - ITIL
- Implementation Analyst - Pensions & Benefits
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya