Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - RAC - RDBMS
Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Database Administrator - Oracle - DBA - UAT - Database - RDBMS - SQL
*Net - PL/SQL - Linux - Enterprise Manager - Backup - Recovery - RAC - Clustering - Colchester - £50,000 - £55,000 required by a leading global provider based in Colchester, Essex area.
As an Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Database Administrator you will be tasked to maintain the database environment specifically assigned within the local system area.
- As a Oracle Database Administrator you will be responsible for all database backup and recovery
- Monitor database performance and conduct performance tuning as necessary
- Oracle DBA will be responsible for multiple environments consisting of UAT and production database and releases
What I'm looking for:
- You will have experience with Oracle databases in maintenance, tuning, design and implementation
- As a Database Administrator it is essential that you have experience of Oracle 10, 11 and 12
- Experience and hands on use of RAC, Clustering, Enterprise Manager, and NetApp is advantageous
*Due to its central location, my client's offices are accessible by car from most places in; Braintree, Chelmsford, Ipswich and Basildon.
If you are an experienced Oracle Database Administrator - Oracle DBA - Database Administrator with experience of Oracle 10, 11 and 12 I would be very interested in hearing from you.
In return for this set of Oracle database maintenance, tuning, design and implementation knowledge my client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £55,000, as well excellent benefits package that include Pension, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and plenty of career progression!!!
* Please contact me and send your CV to be considered for this role!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-04-27 14:17:17 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Broadsoft - Hosted Telephone - SIP
- Web Developer - Front End - Websites - XML - XSLT
- Infrastructure Architect
- Senior Quality Engineer
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desk Based - Telecoms - PBX
- Manufacturing Engineer - Fibre Optics
- Senior T24 Developer
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Agile - Web - JBoss - Git
- Technical Account Manager - Project Management - Agency
- Field Sales Consultant - IT Cloud
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- Buyer - Manufacturing
- Master Scheduler - Production Planner
- PHP Developer
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- UX Designer
- Technical Support / Service Desk Escalations
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL