Business Analyst - Systems Analyst - VoIP - SDLC - Telecoms
Business Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst - ISEB Business Analyst - Lead Business Analyst - Senior Business Analyst - ISEB - Agile -VoIP - Telecoms - Software - SDLC - Rest API - Croydon - £50,000 - £55,000 required by a leading global Telecoms Provider based in Croydon, Surrey area.
As a Business Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Systems Analyst - Business Systems Analyst you will help my client deliver their strategic Unified Communications Platform which will be at the heart of their VoIP service portfolio.
- Knowledge of UML, Enterprise Architecture, Development methodologies such as SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and knowledge of Web Technologies and Database Design, any experience in software requirement scoping, functional specification documentation, and technical solution documentation will be essential for this role.
- Working closely with Business and Sales teams to develop business plans and prototypes for formal implementation by the development team
- Business Analyst willdeveloptechnicianandnom-technical requirement documents as needed:
- Functional requirements
- Agile user stories
- Business requirements
What I'm looking for:
- Knowledge of UML, Enterprise Architecture, Development methodologies such as SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and knowledge of Web Technologies and Database Design, any experience in software requirement scoping, functional specification documentation, and technical solution documentation will be essential for this role
- Experienced in designing Business Cases, Stories, UML, UserCase, etc.
and write clear business process documentation
- Extensive experience working on Software Development and clear understanding of SDLC process
- Experience in designing REST (API) based software solutions
If you are an experienced Business Analyst - Business Process Analyst - Systems Analyst - ISEB Business Analyst I would be very interested in hearing from you.
My hugely successful client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £55,000, as well excellent benefits package and plenty of career progression!!!
* Please contact me and send your CV to be considered for this role!
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-04-27 16:15:23 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Application Support Associate - 1st Line Support - 1st Line
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Production Planner - Immediate Start
- Senior Temenos Developer
- Tactical Buyer - Immediate Start
- Buyer – Tactical Procurement
- Master Scheduler
- Supply & Demand Planner - Immediate Start
- Technical Infrastructure Services Manager - Cloud
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- 2nd line support
- IT Support Engineer - Technician - AD - Google Apps - ITIL
- Implementation Analyst - Pensions & Benefits
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya