Water Hygiene Supervisor 26k+van Essex/London
SUPERVISOR/SENIOR WATER TREATMENT ENGINEER £26k + OVERTIME + COMPANY VEHICLE + BENEFITS
Compliance Supervisors: Three Compliance Supervisors are required to join one of the UK's longest established providers of specialist environmental cleaning services, delivering comprehensive compliance solutions for buildings managers in all aspects of air and water hygiene, and kitchen extraction fire safety.
The Compliance Supervisors will ensure that all assigned Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts are completed on time, to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
The main areas of work are:
Air Conditioning Systems Cleaning
Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
Kitchen Ventilation Hygiene Cleaning
The Compliance Supervisors will liaise with customers or their designated representatives, and agree the works and priority of works to be completed.
Excellent attention to detail is essential to ensure that the site is left in a safe manner, and work is completed to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to motivate and encourage colleagues to achieve required standards within allocated timeframe, and be comfortable working with the company values of Honesty, Ownership and Respect, and demonstrate this ethos daily with colleagues and customers.
Controlling the workload of the compliance engineers and setting job priorities, by co-ordinating the job onsite using programmes provided by the office and advice from supporting regional supervisor; ensuring sufficient manpower is available to carry out the work, that the team are informed of the duties required, and have relevant and sufficient equipment.
Ensure that all procedures relating to the supervision of a contract are adhered to.
To ensure that work is carried out with due regard to customers', Statutory Health and Safety (H&S) Regulations, both on site and at the depot, by being aware of H&S procedures (particularly in relation to chemical storage - where applicable), wearing the correct protective clothing, ensuring that ‘good housekeeping' is maintained within the area of operation.
Responsibility for the team's specialised equipment boxes for Drills, Cutters, Jig Saws; Steam Cleaning Trigger Guns, Hoses, Lance, Flexible Shafts, Rotating Brushes etc.
To supervise the Compliance Operatives to ensure that the work is carried out per the required standard/specification, in accordance with training received and skills acquired.
Ensuring that jobs are completed within the allotted costs.
To represent the Company on site and promote a ‘professional' image always.
In conjunction with the Regional Supervisor, assist in ‘on the job' training of new operatives and temporary labour (where used).
Dealing with urgent problems, and ‘on site' situations, advise progress, and set daily priorities.
Ensure that company processes and procedures are followed and that customers (internal and external) receive a quality service.
Comply with all relevant sections of the Company's H&S and Environmental Policies
This is a fantastic opportunity for Compliance Supervisors to join one of the UK's longest established providers of specialist industrial cleaning services, offering industry leading on the job training, van, tools, smart phone and a competitive salary, Apply now for more details!
£26000 per annum + Van + Benefits
Field Based covering Essex and London.
Stores and Head Quarters based in Essex
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Installation & Service Engineer 25k-30k+o/t+van Berkshire
- Fire Pump Service Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van South East
- Pump Engineer 30k-36k+o/t+on call + van M4 Corridor
- Pump Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van London
- Pump Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van London
- Pump Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van Gloucester
- Senior Pre-commissioning Engineer London
- Swimming Pool Engineer - Nationwide Travel
- Garage Equipment Engineer - Beds/Herts/Bucks
- Autoclaves/Washer Disinfectors Engineers - Nationwide
- Telematics/Auto Electricians Wanted Nationwide - £20K - £25K
- Weighing Equipment Engineers - Nationwide
- Gates & Barrier Service Engineer -Northampton- Up To £30K
- Chiller Engineer
- Dental Equipment Engineer Wanted In London & Surrounding - £30K
- Medical X-Ray Engineer - Home Counties - Up £35K + Car
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fareham
- Gates & Barrier Engineer- Bristol/South West/South Wales - £25K
- Commercial Project Light Designer
- Coffee Machine Service Engineer - South West London