Junior Product Developer / IT Support
Junior Product Developer / IT Support - Professional Sector - Salary c£20k - Gibraltar
Are you a good IT all-rounder with strong XML and IT Support skills? Are you seeking a new challenge in Gibraltar? Would you be interested in working for a stable organisation in the Professional Services Industry?
Sound interesting? Why not read on…
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a candidate with a strong background in XML and ideally Technical Support skills, who can carry out various exciting functions, such as Data Migration, within an established team - integral to the success of the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a varied and interesting role.
It requires an excellent communicator with strong business skills, who can effectively handle him/herself when representing the organisation.
The successful candidate also needs strong technical skills, with experience of working with data that has been stored in various environments.
The working environment is second-to-none, and the company is offering an attractive salary for the right candidate.
Junior Product Developer / IT Support - Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Write and amend rules on pricing and acceptance criteria
- Deploy product updates across multiple platforms
- Ensure seamless integration of product releases across all channels
- Communicate effectively with software houses as required
- Test product releases to ensure accuracy
- Support colleagues with technical queries
- Use XML request/response files to identify and resolve product issues
Junior Product Developer / IT Support - Qualifications / Experience:
- Strong numeracy skills
- Applications welcome from those with programming/systems experience in other areas
- Database admin
- General IT Support skills
This client is setting up a brand new office in Gibraltar in the Professional Services field and they are looking for a fresh, excited applicant who is already settled in Gibraltar and wants to develop their career.
They are an innovative organisation, constantly striving to be better! They aim for a good work-life balance this is an organisation who really look after their staff and a place where everyone wants to work.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- UI Design
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher