Paraplanner - London
Paraplanner - London
URGENT VACANCY - Salary £33K+ DOE.
My client is one of the largest and most successful wealth management consultancies in the City.
They are currently looking for a Paraplanner with several years experience, MUST BE qualified to Diploma Level (or one exam away) and looking to take a next step in their career.
The ability to work with advisers to extract the information required to prepare financial plans and recommendations.
General knowledge of the products available in the wider market and how to assess the suitability of these products.
The ability to research protection, pension & investment products and an understanding of the key information required that may affect a recommendation.
The ability to undertake detailed research on legacy products, identifying where more in depth analysis and questioning of providers is required.
An understanding of investment risk, capacity for loss and loss tolerance and the ability to construct recommendations consistent with a clients agreed risk appetite.
Excellent report writing skills.
The ability to present recommendations in a clear and logical format using language which can be easily understood by clients.
The skills and knowledge needed to create and adapt a cash flow plan appropriate to the client's circumstances a good understanding of compliance issues and how these affect the advice and suitability process.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional manner.
Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge the facts
A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work
Ability to work accurately and in accordance with procedures
Excellent time management, ability to meet deadlines
Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and provider platforms
In addition, the following skills are desirable:
At least 3
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 33000-35000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Elaine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ECA/D/034688
- Posted: 2017-05-03 16:12:26 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exeter
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exmouth
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Yeovil
- Turner / General Machinist - Chesterfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Dronfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Bolsover
- Turner / General Machinist - Clay Cross
- Turner / General Machinist - Staveley, Chesterfield
- Horizontal Borer - Staveley, Chesterfield
- Horizontal Borer - Chesterfield
- Horizontal Borer - Dronfield
- Horizontal Borer - Bolsover
- Horizontal Borer - Clay Cross
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - York
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Barnsley
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Blackburn
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Bradford
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Doncaster
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Huddersfield
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Hull