Project Manager - Sports
PROJECT MANAGER (SPORTS) - Competitive Salary Plus Benefits (Relocation package typically covering moving costs, accommodation deposit and 1st months' rent, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension, 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days)) - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Project Manager to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company in Gibraltar.
At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry.
PROJECT MANAGER (SPORTS) - Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee significant changes and developments coming to our clients Sportsbook products.
- Hardware and software requirements will be planned, sourced, implemented and managed
- Build and maintain relationships with external suppliers and internal IT teams.
- You will be in charge of tracking the finances of projects as well as keeping all parties up to date with their scale, scope and progress.
- Assist stakeholders and suppliers have open and honest conversations
PROJECT MANAGER (SPORTS) - The Candidate:
- Qualified (Prince 2, PMP or similar) Project Manager who thrives in an Agile environment.
- Experience dealing with software developers is essential
- Third party management experience
- Technical experience - ideally first-hand experience as a developer or tester
- Experience of project managing development projects
- Agile development techniques
- Broad awareness of wider project methodologies.
- Coming from e-commerce or gaming, you'll be familiar with software, desktop, mobile and native applications and infrastructure,
- This role involves occasional travel to offices in London and further afield.
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in Gibraltar and hold a valid passport or work visa if applicable.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots.
Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too.
The client offer an excellent re-location package; Help with learning the local language; 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); a day off for your birthday and Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Benefits.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Project Manager, Project Management, Software Development, Sportsbook, Prince 2, PMP, Agile, Third Part Management, Developer, Tester
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Senior Developer/Technical Lead - FS Technology