Business Analyst - Salary competitive + Benefits, Bonuses and Attractive Relocation Package - Online Gaming - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Business Analyst to join an exciting Online Gaming provider in Gibraltar.
The successful Business Analyst will be able to communicate with the development and translate technical language into more understandable jargon for non-technical team members.
The successful Business Analyst will work closely with leaders of the business, as well as architects, product managers, developers and testers to ensure the business objectives are met.
Business Analyst Skills & Experience:
- Up to 3 years experience as Analyst
- You will need to be comfortable working on agile projects in an agile environment
- You will be working alongside a development team and liaise with the in-house and remote developers daily
- Working on Native side of things you must have understanding of how mobile works, we do have a website where certain features are tailored specifically for mobile users to make it user friendly on the app
- Useful and advantageous if you have background in gaming or keen interest in Sports and Betting, if not ecommerce, working on large websites, user interfaces, customer facing
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organisation looking to expand on their already impressive workforce.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Business Analyst , Agile , Native , betting , gaming , ecommerce , Business intelligence
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant