Technical Support - Applications
Technical Analyst, Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Applications Support Analyst sought for a leading Global Financial Services organisation based near Tadworth, Surrey for an initial 8-month contract.
My client is looking for a Technical Analyst, Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Applications Support Analyst who will have previous experience in supporting and maintaining business and IT related applications and interfaces, to provide effective and timely operational support of critical business applications and services.
You will have experience of
- Experience in supporting and maintaining business and IT related applications and interfaces
- Working experience of related infrastructure concepts/solutions
- Application/Presentation layer - IIS 8.5 including ARR, Java, JBoss Wildfly, Powershell 4, Component/Web Services, Virtualisation - VMWare ESXi
- Windows 2012
- Good knowledge of application architecture (middleware, web services), client server topology, networking, system interfacing and batch processing.
- Use of Microsoft SQL Server databases (2014)
- Databases & Applications running under Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- Extensive knowledge of implementation and support of common application packages or supporting software
If you have any of the following experience this would be highly DESIRABLE:
- Experience supporting and maintaining business critical Microsoft SQL Server databases (versions 2008 to 2014) running on Windows operating systems (2008 to 2012).
- To include tuning, upgrading existing database installations and clustered deployments (Veritas Cluster Services & SQL Cluster).
- An experience of related infrastructure concepts/solutions:
- Backup/Restore - Symantec NetBackup, AV - McAfee, Application/Presentation layer - Citrix, IIS, Java, JBoss, Component/Web Services, Virtualisation - VMWare ESXi, Authentication/Encryption - Active Directory, LDAP, SSH, SFTP.
- An experience of storage and server asset, capacity management (including monitoring) concepts and solutions.
- An experience of operating technical configuration within a heavily regulated IT infrastructure (Banking and/or Financial Services sector).
Please note that the department that this role is in requires their staff to work shifts between the hours of 7.00am and 6.30pm
This 8-month contract is based on near Tadworth, Surrey.
Due to its unique location, you will need to be a car driver as public transport routes are not ‘commuter friendly'.
There is on site car parking and on site facilities.
This Technical Analyst opportunity comes with a competitive daily rate
If you are an experienced Technical Analyst, Support Analyst, Technical Support Analyst, Applications Support Analyst who is ideally immediately available and is looking for a next contract assignment then please forward APPLY NOW
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 8 Months +
- Rate: Competitive Day Rate
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-04 16:04:30 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- 2nd line support
- IT Support Engineer - Technician - AD - Google Apps - ITIL
- Implementation Analyst - Pensions & Benefits
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya
- T24 Globus Support Developer
- Onsite Support Technician - 1st - 2nd Line - Service Desk - AD
- Oracle Database Developer - ETL - Data Warehouse - PL/SQL
- Estimator - Sales Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Analyst - BA - PRINCE2 - Benefits
- 3rd Line Support / Project Engineer