2nd Line Helpdesk Engineer - VMware - Citrix - Server - Cisco
IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - Second Line Support Engineer - PC & Server Service Desk - PC Support - IT Support sought for my leading St Albans, Herts based Client paying £25,000 + Company Benefits + and plenty of career progression.
This IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - Second Line Support Engineer - PC & Server Service Desk - PC Support - IT Support should have experience covering Servers (Windows Server - Exchange), Networking & Firewalls plus VMWare & Citrix.
I am looking for an IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - Second Line Support Engineer - PC & Server Service Desk - PC Support - IT Support who has exceptional customer service skills together with good PC and IT experience covering resolving alerts, incidents and service requests with 2nd line expertise within the service level agreement.
2nd Line Technical Engineer will keep users regularly informed of the progress in accordance with the service desk guidelines
Infrastructure Engineer will record, prioritise, assign and manage all requests and incidents made to the IT Service Desk
Build excellent communication lines with clients to keep them up to date with the status of their call and provide outstanding customer service
What I'm Looking For:
Experience in a SLA driven IT Support role
Support Engineer will have good server/infrastructure experience
2nd Line Support Engineer will have a good understanding of the following:
- Citrix Terminals
- Virtual technologies i.e.
The role is based in St Albans, Herts and is looking to reward this IT Service Desk - IT Help Desk - PC Technical Support - Second Line Support Engineer - PC & Server Service Desk - PC Support - IT Support a salary of up to £25,000 + Company Benefits that include pension, life assurance, private medical insurance and excellent career progression!!!
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a
proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £25000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-04 17:00:07 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Production Planner - Immediate Start
- Senior Temenos Developer
- Tactical Buyer - Immediate Start
- Buyer – Tactical Procurement
- Master Scheduler
- Supply & Demand Planner - Immediate Start
- Technical Infrastructure Services Manager - Cloud
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- 2nd line support
- IT Support Engineer - Technician - AD - Google Apps - ITIL
- Implementation Analyst - Pensions & Benefits
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya
- T24 Globus Support Developer