Service Manager - Clacton
Service Manager - Clacton
Pay Rate: £29,000pa
Key Skills: Care Home Management (Managing residential home)
A leading residential care and support services provider have an urgent requirement for a Service manager based in Deal, Kent.
You will be committed to the principles of supporting people effectively and appropriately in their own homes, leading and developing a team of staff working in both supported living and outreach settings to ensure that the support each person receives is the best it can be.
You will have experience working in supported living settings and managing multi-site teams and a track record of supporting people with learning disabilities is essential.
You will have a full working knowledge of the ' Essential Standards of Quality and Safety', REACH Standards and Supporting People's Quality Assessment Framework.
The ability to work with individuals in assessing their needs and liaising confidently and effectively with local authorities to develop the business and manage change.
You will possess a Registered Managers Award plus your level 5 diploma.
You should have substantial amount of experience in care management and possess excellent knowledge of care standards, Regulations and valuing people.
Above all, you should be approachable, reliable and dedicated.
Requirements for this role are
Excellent team worker
Excellent IT skills
Ability to multi task and work under pressure
Attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Prior to applying for this role, please ensure that your cv details especially your job experience is relevant to this role.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 29000 Per Annum
- Location: Clacton
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Kayode
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KIL/D/034658
- Posted: 2017-05-05 14:22:21 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Breakfast Chef de Partie - Gullane
- Printing Estimator - Wakefield
- Printing Estimator - Leeds
- Printing Estimator - Pontefract
- Printing Estimator - Normanton, West Yorkshire
- Audit Senior Role - Leytonstone
- Human Resources Generalist / Projects Manager - Central London
- Software Engineer - Temp to Perm - Cambridge
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - London
- Account Assistant - PR - London
- AV Installation Engineer - Dorking
- AV Installation Engineer - Croydon
- AV Installation Engineer - Guildford
- AV Installation Engineer - Leatherhead
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Honiton, Devon
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exeter
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exmouth
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Yeovil
- Turner / General Machinist - Chesterfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Dronfield