Occupational Health Advisor - London
Occupational Health Nurse (RGN) - London
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
The successful part-time Occupational Health Nurse will join the Team our clients' have based in London..
In this role, the successful candidate will be required to work on a client site, with occasional travel to our another client site, and provide a professional service carrying out a range of duties as outlined below.
Successful applicants will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
To assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral and initiate management of case.
To assess clients fitness to work for the appropriate job role in line with DHC policies and guidelines and issue appropriate fitness certificates to the line manager, client and file copy.
To write letters to GP/Specialists in line wi
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 32000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/034567
- Posted: 2017-05-05 17:52:47 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Breakfast Chef de Partie - Gullane
- Printing Estimator - Wakefield
- Printing Estimator - Leeds
- Printing Estimator - Pontefract
- Printing Estimator - Normanton, West Yorkshire
- Audit Senior Role - Leytonstone
- Human Resources Generalist / Projects Manager - Central London
- Software Engineer - Temp to Perm - Cambridge
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - London
- Account Assistant - PR - London
- AV Installation Engineer - Dorking
- AV Installation Engineer - Croydon
- AV Installation Engineer - Guildford
- AV Installation Engineer - Leatherhead
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Honiton, Devon
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exeter
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exmouth
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Yeovil
- Turner / General Machinist - Chesterfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Dronfield