Project Manager - IT Project Manager - Prince2 - Agile - Jira
Project Manager - IT Project Manager - Technical Project Manager - PMP - PRINCE2 - Agile - Jira - Clarizen - Colchester - Essex - Up to £55,000.
My client are a leading global provider of outsourced business solutions and are seeking a Project Manager - IT Project Manager to join their company on a permanent basis.
The Project Manager - IT Project Manager - Technical Project Manager will be focused on project execution.
From handling small change requests to managing large and complex projects from inception through final execution and conclusion, you will be actively involved across the entire product life cycle.
Develop, document and communicate business requirements for each project, with clarity of scope and expected outcomes
Set specific and measurable goals and objectives for a project team
Project Manager - IT Project Manager - Technical Project Manager will need to effectively manage communication and engagement across a global community of stakeholders
Identify, collate or create all documentation required during the project phase and for thorough handover
Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
Actively seek out process improvement initiatives, with the goal to improve business process cycle times and the overall quality of output/service
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Working knowledge of Jira Agile and/or Clarizen PM software preferred
Project Management certification (PMP/Prince2/Agile) is advantageous
Previous experience in delivery of software projects within a multinational company is preferred
If you are Project Manager - IT Project Manager - Technical Project Manager with experience in handing the full life cycle of projects and holds a qualification in PMP - Prince 2 - Prince2 - Agile and want to be part of a forward thinking and award winning organisation paying up to £55,000 (DOE) + Pension Scheme - Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers and many more.
We are urgently seeking suitable candidates for this role and will be considering candidates matching the above criteria or pop us a call for more details.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-12 08:59:23 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Senior T24 Developer
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Agile - Web - JBoss - Git
- Technical Account Manager - Project Management - Agency
- Field Sales Consultant - IT Cloud
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- Buyer - Manufacturing
- Master Scheduler - Production Planner
- PHP Developer
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- UX Designer
- Technical Support / Service Desk Escalations
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- Software Engineer - Graduate Developer - C# - VB.NET - SQL
- Front End Web Developer
- Java Developer - Spring - Agile - Web - JBoss - Git - Senior
- Systems Engineer - Cloud Hosting Engineer - DevOps - AWS - Web
- Java Developer , Java Programmer , JEE , Spring, Core
- Implementation Analyst
- T24 Applications Support Developer
- Billing Analyst - Accounts - Telecoms - WLR3 - Invoicing