Project Coordinator - Relocation Costs Covered, Private healthcare, Bonus and Pension Scheme Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Project Coordinator for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The successful Gaming Project Coordinator will support the programmes and projects throughout the full project life cycle, ensuring that Projects are managed to time, on budget and to the agreed quality standards.
The role has been created as part of an expansion and restructure program and will provide an exciting career opportunity for the successful Project Coordinator.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities are:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in particular Microsoft Excel
- Technical bias for administration of PMO toolset
- Exposure to Project Management Methodologies including Agile
- Experience of working as part of a full project life cycle
- Experience of working with project planning tools, i.e.
- Good planning and organising skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Credible communicator, ensuring communications are tailored to the needs of the customer
- Adaptable/flexible approach to a changing environment
- An excellent understanding of Project Management methodologies, processes and practices
- Ideally holds a project management qualification or equivalent (e.g.
- Experience of working as a part of a software release lifecycle is desirable
Project Coordinator should be
- Have excellent communication skills and can establish strong working relationships
- Can disseminate information quickly and accurately
- Customer and delivery focussed and works well with ever changing priorities
- Has a flexible and pro-active approach
- Successful maintenance and management of key support activities for programme and projects as assigned
- Positive mind-set
- Ensuring accurate high quality reports and documentation as required
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organization looking to expand on their already impressive workforce.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 (change to UK number if applicable)
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Senior Developer/Technical Lead - FS Technology
- Procurement Manager
- Analyst (Senior)
- Business Intelligence Project Manager
- Business Intelligence Engineer
- Digital QA Manager
- Backend PHP Developer
- Trainee (Part Qualified)
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts and Audit Senior