Account Manager - Automation/Wiring Devices - Royston
Account Manager - Automation/Wiring Devices - Royston, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Company Car + Pension
Key words: Account Manager, Field Sales, Sales, Business Development, Automation, Wiring Devices
Our Client is well-established UK based distributor of international brands to the marine and residential industries, and work exclusively with a leading manufacturer of high quality Wiring Devices, Automation Systems, Security and Access Control Systems including KNX certified devices.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join the sales team with experience and contacts within the residential automation and/or wiring devices sectors or similar technical sales environments
Developing sales of the company's products throughout the UK from a wide range of markets including System Integrators, Designers, Developers, M & E Consultants and Electrical Contractors.
Develop and manage existing accounts and maximising their potential while also critically identifying and developing new accounts and markets.
Manage larger projects and key decision makers to maintain specification through to final order.
Growing revenues and meeting sales targets across all main sectors and product categories.
Attending exhibitions and seminars to develop both business and self.
Liaise with suppliers and colleagues regarding sales targets and project liaison.
Must have experience and contacts within the residential automation and/or wiring devices sectors or similar technical sales environments.
Proven ability to develop both existing accounts and new business.
Must be able to work as part of a team and be self-motivated.
Be a professional sales person with a proven track record of success.
Be able to work to strict targets and organised with a desire to succeed
Be technically minded and be able to learn and adjust to developing technologies and products.
To be con
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit/Accounts Supervisor - Rickmansworth, Herts
- Front-end Developer/Web Developer x 3 - Finance - Central London
- Commercial and Domestic Waste manager - Bracknell
- EMEA Customer Service Coordinator - Greenford
- Report Writer - Hertfordshire
- Part-time Scheduler - Wheathampstead
- Assistant Restaurant Manager / Duty Manager - Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Audit Senior Role - Uxbridge
- Hotel Front of House Assistant - Argyll
- Engineering Manager - Hereford
- Chef de Partie - Argyll - Seasonal
- Tax Manager - Burnham on Sea
- VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager - Taunton
- Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic/ MOT Tester - Derby
- Sales Professional - Leatherhead, Surrey + (On job travel to Client places when needed)
- Sales Executive - Louth, Ireland
- Sales Professional - Surrey
- Commercial Development Analyst - Graduate Placement - Greenford
- ARC Operator - Havant
- New Business Development Manager - Wholesale - Havant