Production Executive - Advertising
Production Executive (Advertising) - Creative - Salary competitive + benefits (i.e.
healthcare, pension etc.) - Online Gaming Sector - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Production Executive (Advertising) for a well known Online Gaming company based in Gibraltar.
Managing high volumes of traffic across multiple locations, the Advertising Production Executive is required to collaborate with all Creative Studio Managers and stakeholders to plan and schedule resource availability, set reasonable SLA's and manage the prioritisation process for optimum production across press, TV and video motion graphics.
Production Executive (Advertising) Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the effective co-ordination and delivery of all advertising based creative/content activity on all channels for all brands.
- Triage motion graphics and print creative requests to ensure the briefing forms are adequately completed as per the agreed criteria & consult with stakeholders to gather requirements and agree workable SLAs for delivery of request.
- Attend and schedule weekly and potentially daily meetings and calls, with clients, providers and studio managers to evaluate the day's priorities.
- Actively build client relationships with stakeholders and 3rd party providers to establish good and effective communication levels required to maintain a healthy collaborative approach to the day to day working environment, which will require problem solving & tactical decision making.
- Responsible for managing the expectations of publishing & production houses through regular and swift communication, building close relationships and being seen as the central, to-go figure.
- Track all creative tasks & resources through the workflow management system to ensure the smooth transition of work between studio & client managing the feedback & iteration process through to sign off.
- The Production Executive must be resourceful and able to unblock minor issues, reprioritise work where required and flag issues of severity to the Production Manager for assistance.
- Compiling daily, weekly and monthly workload reports via the Jira system and sharing these with the Production Manager to ensure a check is kept on how free or stretched resources are and to ensure workloads are being evenly distributed.
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant channels and ensure all activity is approved by Compliance and Legal team(s)
Production Executive (Advertising) the Candidate
- Experience in Marketing, a Creative agency or in marketing department in sportsbetting or gaming.
- Experience in a resource management role, Account Management or Project Management, ideally offline.
- Experience in working with media, marketing, print publications, production houses or creative agencies.
- Ability to work across multiple internal stakeholder team(s) on an international basis.
- Experience of taking full ownership of offline projects from start to finish.
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once.
- Good knowledge of Content Management Systems and Project Management software including, such as JIRA.
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in the online Sports betting and Gaming Industry desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience in project managing in any field desirable but not essential.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Product Manager (Digital Sportsbook)
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- UI Design
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher