Systems Engineer - Salary competitive + Benefits and Relocation - Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Systems Engineer to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company with offices in Gibraltar.
At the forefront of innovative technology and exciting customer journey experiences, our client has attracted some of the top technical talent in the industry and they offer an excellent re-location package typically covering moving costs, accommodation deposit and 1st months' rent.
The Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Help deliver new projects through IT strategic change.
This includes making sure the infrastructure and applications are running smoothly and any errors are fixed.
- Work closely with Architects and Project Managers to deliver high quality environments, and developers to deliver quality services.
- An opportunity to enhance your technical skills across a wide range of areas and play a key role in driving the company forward.
- In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in Gibraltar and hold a valid passport or work visa if applicable.
- Experience of automated application deployment using Puppet or Chef, and the other wonderful “DevOps” tools will set you up nicely in this role.
- You can quickly diagnose and resolve connectivity problems
- Ability to spot why a server is behaving badly in a heartbeat
- Can collaborate with developers to resolve code vs Infrastructure conflicts.
- Experience with load balancing, app debugging, VMware, and Linux experience
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
Whether you decide to live in Gibraltar or southern Spain you're never far from the beach, good surf and fantastic sailing hotspots.
Whilst they work hard, they find plenty of time to take advantage of alfresco living too.
The client offer an excellent re-location package; Help with learning the local language; 25 days holiday + Gibraltar bank holidays (approximately 12 days); A day off for your birthday and Healthcare, Life Assurance and Pension Benefits.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile and Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This advert is posted by SRGEurope (www.srgeurope.com), a UK based recruitment consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's.
All of our job adverts are for live jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
SKILLS: Systems Engineer; Automated Application Deployment; Puppet; Chef; Server; VMware; Linux; Debugging
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer
- Senior Developer/Technical Lead - FS Technology