Web Analyst - Central London
Web Analyst - Central London
Salary- Circa £40K dependant on experience.
Key Words- Web Analyst, SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, Web Trends, SEO, UV.
The Company- Our client is part of a group of reputable companies that are involved in real estate, finance and investments.
The role is to work across multiple business groups analysing and reporting on marketing campaigns, web analytics and customer insight data.
You will help translate findings into a conclusive explanation of performance and results, you will be working with data across multiple channels.
You will be involved in the implementation of data visualisation tools to produce data dashboards across the group and using visual data insights to communicate your findings.
The role will involve collecting data from all kinds of different sources, from web platforms and APIs, to internal databases.
Strong analytical skills.
Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Experience in SQL, Tableau.
Web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Web Trends.
Implementing and running A/B and conversion optimisation testing.
High attention to detail with strong communication skills.
Working with large data sets.
Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company.
Able to manage projects in cross-functional teams.
Have a good understanding of website product development.
An understanding of usability design and interaction.
Produce daily and weekly top line reports.
Monthly detailed reports across marketing channels and results.
Cross examining marketing results and agency results.
Regular analysis of key performance metrics, and identifying areas for improvement.
Analyse and evaluate different traffic source, Paid, Organic, Referral traffic.
Measuring impact of marketing campaigns.
Analyzing and mining business data to identify patterns and correlations among the various data points.
Report on-site visitor behaviour and e
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 40000 Per Annum
- Location: Central London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Clare
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CMU/D/034779
- Posted: 2017-05-16 11:47:48 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exeter
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exmouth
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Yeovil
- Turner / General Machinist - Chesterfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Dronfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Bolsover
- Turner / General Machinist - Clay Cross
- Turner / General Machinist - Staveley, Chesterfield
- Horizontal Borer - Staveley, Chesterfield
- Horizontal Borer - Chesterfield
- Horizontal Borer - Dronfield
- Horizontal Borer - Bolsover
- Horizontal Borer - Clay Cross
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - York
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Barnsley
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Blackburn
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Bradford
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Doncaster
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Huddersfield
- Air Conditioning / Refrigeration Engineer - Hull