Mechanical Fitter - Nottingham
Mechanical Fitter - Nottingham, NG6
Our client is based in the UK and is Europe's largest manufacturer of conveyorised dryers,utilising forced air, infra red energy and ultra violet radiation.
These dryers are predominently used to dry surface coatings applied during the screenprinting process.
However, our client's flexibility and continuous improvement ethos means demand for new application solutions are being designed and developed on an ongoing basis.
Our client has installed over 12,000 items of equipment in more than 90 countries.
As an organisation our client's are engaging in a substantial period of change.
They have invested over £250K in the factory and have committed themselves to delivering the best levels of customer service to a global client base.
If you are interested in joining an already successful organisation then please apply.
The successful Mechanical Fitter will be providing Mechanical Maintenance Support as and when required; Fault-finding and diagnostics of mechanical equipment; Installing of systems and mechanical equipment; Constructing of mechanical and equipment to concise engineering drawings and production timescales and reporting directly to the First line Manager.
The successful Mechanical Fitter will possess a Mechanically Biased Engineering background; Mechanical related qualifications (HNC or above); Experience of Lean/Process Improvement methodologies ; Fault-finding and fault elimination experience; Manufacturing industry experience - FMCG / Food / Automotive / Plastics / Packaging / Heavy Industrial; Ability to work within a team or on your own and be Self-motivated and able to use initiative in prioritising tasks.
Requirements for the Mechanical Fitter: Mechanical Engineering Background, Mechanical Related HNC Qualification, Manufacturing Industry Experience.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Empl
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Engineering Manager - Hereford
- Chef de Partie - Argyll - Seasonal
- Tax Manager - Burnham on Sea
- VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager - Taunton
- Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic/ MOT Tester - Derby
- Sales Professional - Leatherhead, Surrey + (On job travel to Client places when needed)
- Sales Executive - Louth, Ireland
- Sales Professional - Surrey
- Commercial Development Analyst - Graduate Placement - Greenford
- ARC Operator - Havant
- New Business Development Manager - Wholesale - Havant
- Control room/ARC Night Supervisor - Havant
- Legal Cashier - Enfield
- Payroll Administrator - Yeovil
- Audit Senior - Taunton
- Audit Senior - Taunton
- Assistant Manager - Burnham on Sea/Weston Super Mare
- ACA Trainee Audit - Taunton
- ACA Trainee Agriculture - Taunton
- AAT Trainee Business Services - Taunton