VIP Manager - International Online Gaming Company - South of England - Excellent package including bonus, career progression, great modern open plan offices, fantastic location, expanding business offering excellent career development
SRGEurope have been instructed to manage a brand new VIP Manager role in the South of England for an international gaming company.
Our client are on the cusp of huge growth and therefore in a strong position to offer potential candidates fantastic career progression.
Reporting into the Head of Product, we are looking for an experienced VIP candidate to assist in the management of the day-to-day operation of a portfolio of online Sportsbook & Gaming VIP customers.
Our client looks for enthusiastic and ambitious candidates and in return they offer comprehensive training, rewarding careers and a dynamic working environment.
VIP Manager Key Accountabilities:
- To offer an enhanced, proactive, one-stop service to our VIP members.
- Establish and maintain positive customer contact with VIP customers
- Maintaining and growing activity
- Ability to conceptualise, budget for and deliver upon a range of ad-hoc projects, in order to enhance player experience
- Assisting with development of processes and procedures for the VIP customer support
- Encouraging loyalty and increasing satisfaction levels to deliver high service standards
- To undertake pro-active retention activities to increase revenues from VIPs
- Assist the CRM and Marketing team as appropriate
- Working in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Tracking daily work activity and producing reports as and when required
- Working collaboratively to deliver and monitor VIP team success
- Escalating issues to senior management as appropriate
VIP Manager Profile:
- Excellent understanding of VIPs in an online gaming / sport betting environment
- Personable and engaging communication skills through a variety of mediums
- A strong understanding of betting and gaming products and player preferences
- Ability to resolve escalated problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- A commitment to continuously improving the service offered to high value clients
- Possesses a strong understanding of the mobile and desktop channels
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written with the ability to manage internal and external relationships at all levels
Our client has grown into a successful and diverse operation, providing support services for online betting and gaming websites.
Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming , VIP , VIP Manager, Relationship Management, Football , Marketing ,Global Acquisition , Retention ,Analytical Skills, International,
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant