Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
Software Engineers will have an excellent first degree or PhD in Computing, engineering, electronics, or a related discipline coupled with strong mathematical skills
Imaginative and inquisitive mind, eager to learn new skills and to develop solutions for interesting and complex problems.
Software Engineers will design, develop and test whole software subsystems, sometimes on more than one project at once The design of interfaces between your code and that of other software engineers on the team delivery of high-quality code, compliant with the requirements.
Software Engineers will have experience of using C/C++.
Any DSP skills or electronic design such as VHDL for FPGA will be advantageous.
More Jobs from re&m
- Installation/Commissioning Engineer - Electronics/Electro-Mech
- Gradfuate Electronics Design Engineer
- Software Engineer, C, C++, Hertfordshire
- Software Engineer, C++, Bucks, London
- Software, Algorithm, Graphics Development, Cambridge
- Software Engineer C++, RTOS, West London
- Physicist, Maths, Software Engineer; C++, Oxford
- Software/Firmware Engineer; C, C++, Berkshire
- Software Engineer, C++ 11, 14 and 17, London
- Embedded Software Engineer, C/Linux, Cambridge
- Graduate & Experienced Software Engineers
- Senior Software Engineer C, C++, Embedded
- Senior Algorithm, Computer Vision Scientist/ Team Leader
- (Senior) Electronics Design Engineers
- Electronics R&D Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Hardware/Sofwtare Applications Engineer
- Lead MEMs Engineer
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer