Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - CheckPoint - LAN - WAN
Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - Cisco Network Engineer - Firewalls - CheckPoint - WAN/LAN - VoIP - Colchester - Essex - Up to £55,000.
My client is a leading global provider of outsourced business solutions and is seeking a Network Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis.
The Network Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer will provide management control, implementation, and maintenance of all company network infrastructure and equipment that support the Business Units, operating in Colchester and with influence over global network configuration.
- Keep LAN/WAN/Firewall systems current in terms of equipment and software upgrades
- Configure and maintain firewalls, switches and routers
- Provide complete support for operation and maintenance of all network hardware
- Provide backup network applications (DNS, DHCP, FTP) as required
- Network Engineer will provide 2nd and 3rd line support of the global datacentre in the UK
- Minimum Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required or similar certifications with relevant experience such as Network+ or CheckPoint
- Thorough Cisco IOS routing and switching experience including Meraki, ASA and Nexus devices
- Excellent communications and customer support skills and good documentation skills
- Proven experience in IT support, network administration and system design on medium-large LAN/WAN systems
- Experience of supporting Check Point or other enterprise firewalls
- Network monitoring systems experience i.e.
If you are Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - Cisco Network Engineer with experience in VoIP Systems and network monitoring systems i.e.
Cacti and want to be part of a forward thinking and award winning organisation paying up to £55,000 (DOE) + Pension Scheme - Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers and many more.
We are urgently seeking suitable candidates for this role and will be considering candidates matching the above criteria or pop us a call for more details.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-19 08:33:08 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya
- T24 Globus Support Developer
- Onsite Support Technician - 1st - 2nd Line - Service Desk - AD
- Oracle Database Developer - ETL - Data Warehouse - PL/SQL
- Estimator - Sales Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Analyst - BA - PRINCE2 - Benefits
- 3rd Line Support / Project Engineer
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Broadsoft - Hosted Telephone - SIP
- Web Developer - Front End - Websites - XML - XSLT
- Infrastructure Architect
- Senior Quality Engineer
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desk Based - Telecoms - PBX
- Manufacturing Engineer - Fibre Optics
- Senior T24 Developer