Support Engineer - Broadsoft - Asterisk - SIP - Telecoms - IP
Telecommunications Support Engineer - Provisioning Engineer - Voice Engineer - IP - Asterisk - Broadsoft - SIP Trunks - 1st Line - 2nd Line - Telecoms - Romford - £30,000 - £35,000 + Company Benefits.
My client is a leading Communications and Technology company based in new spacious and modern offices.
They are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK.
They are currently seeking a Telecommunications Support Engineer to take the lead in diagnosing and resolving IP Voice queries.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with customer's hosted telephones/SIP trunks systems, including faults with configuration, handsets, broadband, routers, call quality, call routing etc.
- Troubleshooting problems for first time resolution of issues
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support via email and phone to partners and end customers
- Respond and Resolve Provisioning related queries both Internal and External
What I'm Seeking:
- Telecommunications Support Engineer with experience working within the telecoms industry
- Knowledge of Broadsoft and Asterisk platforms are required for this role
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, be highly efficient, solutions orientated
Telecommunications Support Engineer - Provisioning Engineer based near to the Romford, Essex location with a starting salary of up to £35,000 + Internal Training and Excellent Company Benefits such as Pension Scheme, Healthcare and Childcare Vouchers to name a few.
Please send me your CV ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-19 14:51:19 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya
- T24 Globus Support Developer
- Onsite Support Technician - 1st - 2nd Line - Service Desk - AD
- Oracle Database Developer - ETL - Data Warehouse - PL/SQL
- Estimator - Sales Administrator
- Business Analyst
- Implementation Consultant - Analyst - BA - PRINCE2 - Benefits
- 3rd Line Support / Project Engineer
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Broadsoft - Hosted Telephone - SIP
- Web Developer - Front End - Websites - XML - XSLT
- Infrastructure Architect
- Senior Quality Engineer
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desk Based - Telecoms - PBX
- Manufacturing Engineer - Fibre Optics
- Senior T24 Developer