Full-Stack Developer - Salary Circa £35,000 - Gibraltar
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Fullstack Developer to work for an International client with a base in Gibraltar as well as an International presence.
If you are interested in a career move within a professional Financial Services sector, to a place where the sun shines for 330 days a year, this could be the role for you.
Full-Stack Developer - Key Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming - PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Symfony)
- Advanced knowledge of RDBMS
- Proficient understanding of web mark up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience in working with WordPress
- Working knowledge of using a variety of API's - Google, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Comfortable in creating and using web based REST APIs
- Must have hands on experience on Web servers like Apache/Nginx
- Must have hands-on experience in architecture and distributed system design
Full-Stack Developer - Person Specification:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 5+ years of work experience with Full stack web/mobile application development
- Strategic yet hands-on with excellent communicating and presentation skills
- Proven experience with handling numerous projects simultaneously
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Desire to learn and share new practices
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic Financial Services Company looking to employ dedicated employees to grow within their organisation.
They have seen substantial growth over the last few years and their aim is to continue growing in the same controlled way.
The successful Full-stack Developer will be provided with an excellent platform to develop their career and grow with this Company.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- UI Design
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM