CAD Designer - King?s Lynn
CAD Designer - King's Lynn
£ 17000 - £ 23000 dependant on experience - Monday : Friday.
My Client, a leading Queen's Award winning manufacturer of pressure casting systems for the Ceramics industry worldwide.
The main responsibilities for this role : CAD Designer ( Solidworks, 2D CAD Software, AutoCAD )
Design of new pressure cast moulds using 3D CAD Software.
Scanning new and existing products and models
Manipulating cloud point data from scan information
Surfacing of CAD Models
Manipulation of CAD Models
Model and Mould assessment, determining the suitability of customer's product to be converted to pressure casting.
Compiling detailed design packs that will be used as manufacturing instructions.
Skills required for this role - CAD Designer ( Solidworks, 2D CAD Software, AutoCAD )
Experience with 3D software (preferably Solidworks) with the ability to design, manipulate and surface models and components.
(Training will be provided if required)
Proficient in 2D CAD software and able to produce and modify detailed engineering and design drawings.
Experience working with ?cloud point data? (preferably using Polyworks software) to reverse engineer components (training will be provided)
Computer literate and a working knowledge of Word, Excel, Project, Outlook and AutoCAD packages.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to CAD Designer ( Solidworks, 2D CAD Software, AutoCAD )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - CAD Designer ( Solidworks, 2D CAD Software, AutoCAD )
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000-23000 Per Annum
- Location: Lynn
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: John
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JMA/D/032676
- Posted: 2017-05-25 15:31:46 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Breakfast Chef de Partie - Gullane
- Printing Estimator - Wakefield
- Printing Estimator - Leeds
- Printing Estimator - Pontefract
- Printing Estimator - Normanton, West Yorkshire
- Audit Senior Role - Leytonstone
- Human Resources Generalist / Projects Manager - Central London
- Software Engineer - Temp to Perm - Cambridge
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - London
- Account Assistant - PR - London
- AV Installation Engineer - Dorking
- AV Installation Engineer - Croydon
- AV Installation Engineer - Guildford
- AV Installation Engineer - Leatherhead
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Honiton, Devon
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exeter
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exmouth
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Yeovil
- Turner / General Machinist - Chesterfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Dronfield