HGV TECHNICIAN - Worksop
HGV TECHNICIAN - Worksop
Up to £29,000 pa
ESTABLISHED IN 1983, KELTRUCK LIMITED IS THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT SCANIA DEALER IN EUROPE SERVING THE MIDLANDS AND SOUTH WALES FROM ITS 20 OPERATING LOCATIONS INCLUDING 18 DEALER POINTS LOCATED AT ACROSS THE UK.
OUR CLIENT PRIDES THEMSELVES IN DEVELOPING AND SUPPORTING THEIR PEOPLE TO DELIVER FIRST CLASS SERVICE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS.
The successful candidate will be experienced HGV Technician responsible for maintaining commercial vehicles and trailers to MOT standard.
The work pattern is Monday to Friday : Alternate shifts 6.00am : 2.00pm/ 2.00pm : 10.00om (inclusive of 30 minutes paid break).
You will carry out routine maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to VOSA standard, Diagnose and rectify all types of faults, Attend disabled vehicles at the roadside or at customer's premises and ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully.
You will liaise with parts department to attain parts and ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to.
Our client is looking for a HGV Technician who works efficiently and to a high standard while maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness.
You will be expected to maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses as required.
Our client is looking for someone who is professional, flexible and reliable, able to work within guidelines and work under pressure.
You will actively seek out solutions to problems and work as part of a team.
You will have good communication skills and excellent customer care skills.
Requirements for HGV Technician: Technical qualification (City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician) or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles, Previous Scania experience ideal however not essential, Current driving licence, LGV/HGV licence, ADR
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agenc
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 29000 Per Annum
- Location: Worksop
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/034734
- Posted: 2017-05-26 15:53:15 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- FM Office Co-ordinator - Aylesford, Kent
- Chef de Partie - Grassmere Lake District
- Business Development Advisor - Cardiff
- Project Development Manager - London
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / TELECOM SALES - LONDON
- Services Manager (Digital) - Chelmsford Essex
- Seamstress - Croydon, Surrey
- Car Sales Executive - Used Cars - Chippenham
- Car Sales Executive - New Cars - Chippenham
- Service Manager - Volvo - Chippenham
- Vertical Borer - Leeds
- Vertical Borer - Bradford
- Vertical Borer - Halifax
- Vertical Borer - Shipley
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Hitchin
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Stevenage
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Luton
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Bedford
- Workshop Fitter - Farnborough
- Workshop Fitter - Basingstoke