Software Engineer - Graduate Developer - C# - VB.NET - SQL
Software Developer - Software Engineer -Analyst Programmer - VB.NET Developer - .NET Developer - Graduate Software Developer - ASP.Net - SQL - SQL Server - Oracle - Visual Studio - VB.NET - Excel - Word - Outlook - Gatwick - West Sussex - Surrey - £22,000 - £27,000 + Company Benefits.
Our client, an established independent provider of energy data services who are committed to helping organisations eliminate energy waste, cut costs and reduce carbon emissions are currently seeking a Software Developer - Graduate Software Developer - Software Engineer on a permanent basis to provide a high standard of software development to help develop the functionality of their online product.
- Work within the Team to help develop the functionality of our online product
- Draw up specifications prior to development against which test plans can be created
- Design and Develop software according to programming guidelines and procedures for reliability and maintainability
- Document developments according to procedures for internal documentation and documentation for customers
- Unit test development work prior to release to Testing Department
- Experience in developing in C#, VB.NET to assist the Software Engineering Team
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle)
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases
Regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge will be given to the Software Developer - Graduate Software Developer - Software Engineer.
So if you are a Software Developer - Software Engineer OR a recent Graduate in software development or similar please apply not to this role based in Gatwick - West Sussex - Surrey - paying an excellent staring salary of £22,000 - £27,000 + Company Benefits.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £22000 - £27000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-06-14 09:00:25 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - Broadsoft - Hosted Telephone - SIP
- Web Developer - Front End - Websites - XML - XSLT
- Infrastructure Architect
- Senior Quality Engineer
- 1st Line Support Engineer - Desk Based - Telecoms - PBX
- Manufacturing Engineer - Fibre Optics
- Senior T24 Developer
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Agile - Web - JBoss - Git
- Technical Account Manager - Project Management - Agency
- Field Sales Consultant - IT Cloud
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- Buyer - Manufacturing
- Master Scheduler - Production Planner
- PHP Developer
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- UX Designer
- Technical Support / Service Desk Escalations
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL