Part-time PA - Cambridge
Part-time PA - Cambridge
My client in Cambridge is looking for a Part-time PA.
15 hours a week initially - with scope to increase.
Salary is competitive depending on experience.
We are looking for an experienced PA.
An excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career by working as part of an agile, innovative business.
This is a new role and as such provides scope for career growth as the role expands along with the abilities of the successful candidate.
Due to strong company growth our clients require administrative support to maintain their efficiency.
This role will report to the CEO, providing support to the CEO (as Personal Assistant) and to the wider management team.
Preparing letters, emails and other documents on behalf of the CEO and management team
Dealing with incoming correspondence, ensuring it is handled professionally, efficiently and effectively
Carrying out administrative duties for the CEO and management team as required, including printing, archiving, correspondence and diary management
Undertaking general office administration duties as necessary, such as couriers, travel and hotel bookings
Assisting the sales and project management team with over flow work as required
Ordering items required for business operations
Keeping website and social media up to date.
Willingness to work in other areas of business including customer facing roles should need arise.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit/Accounts Supervisor - Rickmansworth, Herts
- Front-end Developer/Web Developer x 3 - Finance - Central London
- Commercial and Domestic Waste manager - Bracknell
- EMEA Customer Service Coordinator - Greenford
- Report Writer - Hertfordshire
- Part-time Scheduler - Wheathampstead
- Assistant Restaurant Manager / Duty Manager - Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Audit Senior Role - Uxbridge
- Hotel Front of House Assistant - Argyll
- Engineering Manager - Hereford
- Chef de Partie - Argyll - Seasonal
- Tax Manager - Burnham on Sea
- VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager - Taunton
- Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic/ MOT Tester - Derby
- Sales Professional - Leatherhead, Surrey + (On job travel to Client places when needed)
- Sales Executive - Louth, Ireland
- Sales Professional - Surrey
- Commercial Development Analyst - Graduate Placement - Greenford
- ARC Operator - Havant
- New Business Development Manager - Wholesale - Havant