Demi Chef de Partie - London
Demi Chef de Partie - London
Seasonal (3 Months)
SALARY 19,000k (Pro-rata)
KEY WORDS - Chef , Chef de Partie, Rosette Experience, Fine Dining, Restaurant, Banqueting, Demi Chef de Partie , Seasonal, Temporary Chef
The opportunity to work in one of London's most prestigious venues based in a spectacular unique setting.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie from a rosette level background to be part of an exciting group
Here's what you'd do
To be responsible for section designated by Head Chef
To prepare and present food to the highest standard
To be an effective communicator with employees at all levels of the venue
To be responsible for following procedures concerning recording of stock movements
To monitor suppliers' products and quality, and address any issues as necessary
To ensure security, functionality and proper handling of company property in the department
To be aware of service and quality standards, and to strive for their achievement
To pay attention to detail in all aspects of food quality and presentation
To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout designated section according to company policy and legal requirements.
What you'll need to have...
Must have experience of working in a 2AA Rosette Restaurant.
Banqueting Chefs must have strong experience of working in Banqueting and Events for 5
* venues at a similar level.
And a must...
Previous experience at a similar level
Foundation Food Hygiene Certificate
And of course do not be afraid to work some late evenings and weekends.
Behaviours / Skills
Results and standards orientated
Plans and organises effectively
Committed to excellence
Has passion, pride and ambition
Attention to detail
Willingness to learn
Commitment to business
Works well under pressure
SALARY £19,000 : Pro-Rata (3 Months)
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: 19000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Caroline
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: COD/D/035022
- Posted: 2017-06-14 23:45:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- FM Office Co-ordinator - Aylesford, Kent
- Chef de Partie - Grassmere Lake District
- Business Development Advisor - Cardiff
- Project Development Manager - London
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / TELECOM SALES - LONDON
- Services Manager (Digital) - Chelmsford Essex
- Seamstress - Croydon, Surrey
- Car Sales Executive - Used Cars - Chippenham
- Car Sales Executive - New Cars - Chippenham
- Service Manager - Volvo - Chippenham
- Vertical Borer - Leeds
- Vertical Borer - Bradford
- Vertical Borer - Halifax
- Vertical Borer - Shipley
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Hitchin
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Stevenage
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Luton
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Bedford
- Workshop Fitter - Farnborough
- Workshop Fitter - Basingstoke