Information Security Analyst
Successful Financial Organisation currently seeks an experienced Information Security Analyst / Security Analyst / IT Security Analyst for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Information Security Manager in operating, improving and ensuring compliance with Information Security standards.
Work with stakeholders and technical specialists throughout the organisation to deliver processes and solutions that will allow requirements to be met.
- Management and completion of security action plan tasks
- Support client / independent audits
- Management of third party suppliers to ensure security obligations are applied.
- Interpreting and applying information security policy and standards.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining, and overseeing enforcement of policies, procedures, and associated plans based on industry-standard best practices.
- Responsible for providing consultative services focused on information security standards and procedures.
- Ensure that all layers of the infrastructure security are integrated into the corporate infrastructure (application & network) environments in a secure fashion.
- Support the development team with business analysis and requirements definitions for internal developers and 3rd party developers - especially focusing on security related topics.
Essential Skills / Experience
- A solid background in designing and providing Information Security solutions
- Knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of information security
- Ability to audit vulnerabilities and mitigate risks
- Process design analysis & designing secure solutions
- Experience of acting as an interface between the business and IT departments to implement change
- Experience of managing information security audits of third party management suppliers
- Experienced in defining high-quality information security policies and security-related processes
- Broad knowledge of general and security technology and standards, such as server security, firewalls, networks, TCP / IP , encryption
- Project Management basic knowledge, familiar with use of Project Management software tools (Microsoft Project will be a plus)
- Knowledge of ISO 9000 - ISO 20000 (ITIL) (Highly Desirable)
- Knowledge of PCI DSS
- Recognised IS qualifications (e.g.
ISO 27001 , CISSP , CISA , CISM)
- Knowledge of secure networking practices
- Knowledge of access control mechanisms: authentication, authorisation, etc.
- Expertise in managing and protecting systems against threats.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 month FTC
- Rate: £45500 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-06-28 12:35:19 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Application Support Associate - 1st Line Support - 1st Line
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Production Planner - Immediate Start
- Senior Temenos Developer
- Tactical Buyer - Immediate Start
- Buyer – Tactical Procurement
- Master Scheduler
- Supply & Demand Planner - Immediate Start
- Technical Infrastructure Services Manager - Cloud
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- 2nd line support
- IT Support Engineer - Technician - AD - Google Apps - ITIL
- Implementation Analyst - Pensions & Benefits
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya