Commercial/ Industrial Cleaning Technicians - London and Home Counties
Commercial/Industrial Cleaning Technicians - London and home counties
£8.12 per hour Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm
£12.18 per hour Monday to Friday 7pm to 7am
£16.24 per hour Weekends and Bank Holidays
You are paid for the hours actually worked on-site, you will be expected to drive to and from work as part of your job.
28 days paid holiday
Company vehicle for business use
Perkbox (monthly benefits and vouchers)
Career opportunities into management
Our client is one of the UK's fastest expanding commercial cleaning companies.
They have been seen on TV programmes such as Dirty Britain, Grimefighters, Grimebusters and Dead Body Squad.
They are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their team.
They are looking for Industrial / Commercial Cleaning Technicians for interior and exterior work including fire & flood restoration, kitchen deep cleaning, canopy & duct cleaning, trauma & crime scene cleaning, bio-containment cleaning, sewage cleaning, hazardous waste removal, sparkle & builders cleans, high level cleaning and graffiti removal.
All work in the London area and surrounding home counties, duties include the use of industrial cleaning equipment such as carpet cleaners, pressure washers, wet vacuums.
UK Driving License (maximum 3 points)
A positive attitude
Preferred but not essential as full training will be given
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) training
Flood restoration training
Start date - Immediate start available
Keywords - Industrial/Commercial Cleaning Technicians, Cleaner, Cleaning, Clean, CSCS, Flood Restoration, Fire Restoration, Kitchen Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Deep Clean, Mobile Cleaner
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 8-16 Per Hour
- Location: London and Home Counties
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Daniel
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SBM/D/034916B
- Posted: 2017-06-29 13:40:25 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Breakfast Chef de Partie - Gullane
- Printing Estimator - Wakefield
- Printing Estimator - Leeds
- Printing Estimator - Pontefract
- Printing Estimator - Normanton, West Yorkshire
- Audit Senior Role - Leytonstone
- Human Resources Generalist / Projects Manager - Central London
- Software Engineer - Temp to Perm - Cambridge
- Senior Account Executive / Account Manager - London
- Account Assistant - PR - London
- AV Installation Engineer - Dorking
- AV Installation Engineer - Croydon
- AV Installation Engineer - Guildford
- AV Installation Engineer - Leatherhead
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Honiton, Devon
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exeter
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Exmouth
- Cabinet / Furniture Maker - Yeovil
- Turner / General Machinist - Chesterfield
- Turner / General Machinist - Dronfield