CRM Manager | Competitive salary including benefits (inc.
24 days paid holiday per year, plus the 8 UK bank holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Social Events and more) | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a CRM Manager on behalf of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London.
The CRM Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the CRM Strategy to increase customer lifetime value across our client's hugely successful Casino product.
The role will be responsible for growing the retention programme across multiple markets within the product.
CRM Manager responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the measurement, reporting and optimisation of all CRM activities within Casino
- Develop a KPI framework which effectively measures the value of the growing database
- Work with team leaders to Implement personalisation strategies based on a data driven approach
- Contribute to setting the overall customer experience vision and targeting approach for the Casino product
- Identify gaps and develop new processes and procedures to ensure CRM best practice and alignment
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business partners to ensure strategy alignment
- Identifying new innovative opportunities and industry leading CRM strategies
CRM Manager requirements:
- Solid experience managing a CRM team both strategically and operationally
- Experience working with Exact Target and Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Experience in managing third party agencies to deliver results
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven experience creating and delivering email programmes that increase revenue and improve customer retention
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level.
As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Marketing , Casino , CRM, , Casino, Retention, Management, Strategy, Segmentation, Email, SMS, Content, Website
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Danish Speaking Customer Service Agent
- UI Design
- Financial Accountant
- Sportsbook Operations Manager
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM