Casino Retention Manager (Projects)
Casino Retention Manager (Projects) | Competitive salary including benefits (inc.
24 days paid holiday per year, plus the 8 UK bank holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Social Events and more) | Online Gaming Sector | London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Casino Retention Manager (Projects) on behalf of Europe´s fastest growing iGaming businesses based in London.
Your main objective will be to ensure that the Retention Team delivers effectively against the objectives through the management of the customer retention programme.
With the ultimate aim of increasing customer engagement, driving down churn and increasing customer lifetime value you will provide guidance to your peers to ensure excellent retention-based promotions across the company are well executed.
Casino Retention Manager responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Planning and maintaining all retention marketing programs
- Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximise revenue and minimise churn among existing customer bases
- Work with various teams to create and launch retention campaigns/programs, driving loyalty and revenue
- Analyse and report monthly on usage patterns, churn, customer base trends, and customer retention and promotion projects and initiatives
- Design marketing campaigns aimed at retention and value preservation
- Managing and optimising life cycles
- Responsible for Retention team lead management, providing feedback, coaching, training and development in order to optimise performance of all team members
- Work with the team to ensure the continuous development and training for the team
Casino Retention Manager requirements:
- A good understanding of the entire campaign development and delivery process
- Proven management of retention and or promotional activity
- A good knowledge of online customer retention strategies and tactics
- Experience creating marketing campaigns targeted at consumers
- Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
- Experience of carrying out data analysis on retention and promotional activity making suitable recommendations based on this information
This incredible successful London based business is one of the largest and fastest growing companies within the Online Gaming industry.
Our client offers Sportsbook, Casino and Bingo products on an international level.
As the business develops into new markets, this has an impact on the support functions resulting in great progression and development for ambitious and hard working candidates.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Marketing , Casino , CRM, , Casino, Retention, Management, Strategy, Segmentation, Email, SMS, Content, Website
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- VAT Director
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Tax Supervisor