Management Accountant | Excellent salary DOE plus bonus and benefits | Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA | Online Gaming | Based in Gibraltar
EU Applications can only be considered
SRGEurope are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to work for an International Online Gaming client with a base in Gibraltar.
The core responsibilities of the Management Accountant within the Finance team will see you working as part of the commercial finance team and will have responsibility for correct recording of the clients variable cost base.
The role will involve performing important balance sheet reconciliations and running checks as and when necessary to ensure correct reporting on P&L and balance sheets.
The Management Accountant Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Assist in the monthly financial close process by accounting for and reconciling the variable cost base in accordance with group reporting deadlines
- Assist in the generation of monthly variable cost reporting packs for presentation and discussion with cost owners to drive accountability throughout the business
- Deliver insightful analysis and commentary on all key cost variances to budget/plan/prior year in order to explain performance
- Support and input into the budget and quarterly reforecast process for the costs base
- Accurate recording and reporting of all variable cost transactions for the digital business
- Calculation of revenue share amounts payable to third party suppliers for monthly payments and periodic accruals in strict adherence to contractual terms.
- Calculation of all other variable costs, in accordance with contract or relevant legislation to ensure these costs are recorded accurately in the financial ledgers
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of the relevant balance sheet accounts related to the variable cost base
- Review all invoices, ensuring that all have been coded correctly
- Review purchase orders raised on the Oracle ERP system to ensure costs are within budget
- Ensure all invoice costs are assigned to brands correctly
- Support the Senior MA in preparation of ad hoc reports and investigations at the request of stakeholders, providing financial support to senior management
The Management Accountant Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Significant experience in management accounting, ideally within a customer-facing online business
- Part qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (newly qualified included)
- Good technical skills - knowledge of IRFS desirable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Previous experience of working with payment service providers such as World Pay, MasterCard and PayPal
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise in order to deal with high volume of work and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, efficiently and accurately in a time sensitive environment
Are you interested in this Management Accountant Role?
This role is based in Gibraltar, a British Overseas Territory on the edge of southern Spain, boasting approx.
300 days of sunshine per year.
If this is for you, please apply, we'd love to hear from you.
SKILLS: Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT qualified, Management Accountant, Online Gaming, Variable cost analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting, Balance Sheet and Profit/Loss reconciliations
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Devops Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager