Linux Systems Administrator - Croydon - £350 - £400 Per Day - 6 Months - Immediate Start - Ubuntu - Centos - RedHat - SC Clearance - Windows - Networking.
We are currently seeking a Linux Systems Administrator with complementary skills covering in depth knowledge of Linux and also covering Windows and Network at basic levels and also hold SC Clearance.
You will be joining Development Environment with a medium sized organisation for an initial 6 months.
You will be working within an end user environment consisting of desktops that are physical and virtual (VMware) and will be responsible for keeping the systems secure and involved in the implementation of security controls.
- Linux - Ubuntu, Centos, Red Hat
- Windows Server / VMware - basic knowledge of administration
- Networking - basic level of Firewalls and Switches
- Puppet management experience required
- SC Clearance required
Linux Systems Administrator based in Croydon paying £350 - £400 Per Day for an initial 6 months
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: £360 - £400 per day
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-07-04 15:04:14 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Redhat OpenShift Configuration Engineer
- 1st Line Support - Helpdesk - Application Support - Web Support
- 1st Line Support
- Part Time IT Administrator - Part Time Admin Support
- Technical Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - CheckPoint - LAN - WAN
- Change and Release Manager - Digital Change
- Network Data - Design & Sales Specialist
- Ruby Developer - Ruby On Rails - JSON - Git - Agile - MySQL
- Programmer / Report Writer - SQL, SSRS, Shell Scripting
- Support Engineer
- Network Support Engineer – CCNA - Support Engineer - Juniper
- Network TDA - 3rd Line - Firewalls - CCNP - MPLS - ASA - F5
- Linux Systems Administrator - VMware - Linux - Puppet - SC
- Junior Android Developer - Graduate Developer - Java - Android
- IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st - 3rd Service Desk Support
- Environment & Release Manager
- Storage & Unix Systems Administrator - NetApp & Unix