lectronics & Software Engineering Graduates - Croydon
Electronics & Software Engineering Graduates - Croydon
Our client is an internationally recognised brand, supplying FM broadcasting equipment worldwide, from large New York based radio stations to community radio stations in the Sudan.
Their company ethos is to be creative, innovative and produce ground breaking products that influence the industry.
Our client has won many awards : with many of their products being recognised for both design and innovation.
Our client offers a dynamic environment and they offer a competitive salary with regular reviews, a company pension scheme, profit sharing, health insurance and a subsidized gym membership, 5 weeks holiday, staff events and early finishes on Fridays.
The successful Electronics / Software Engineering Graduate will assist with product development, design and implementation and testing.
If you have any web development experience that will also be of interest.
The graduate salary of £27,500 usually increases after 6 months for the successful candidate.
You will have a minimum 2:1 University Degree in Electronics or Software Engineering, highly fluent C for 32 bit microprocessors and have RTOS experience.
You will have experience of Software and hardware debugging.
You will have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining quality.
The successful Graduate will also be self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised as part of a team, be a great communicator and be able to take part in technical discussions.
You will have experience of writing technical documentation, with DSP techniques and experience of using a version control system.
You will also be proficient in both Windows and Linux.
If you feel you meet these requirements please apply immediately.
Requirements for the Electronics & Software Engineering Graduate: 2:1 degree in electronics or software engineering, highly fluent C for 32 bit microprocessors, RTOS experienc
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 27500 Per Annum
- Location: Croydon
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Richard
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: REV/D/035163
- Posted: 2017-07-04 16:44:09 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- FM Office Co-ordinator - Aylesford, Kent
- Chef de Partie - Grassmere Lake District
- Business Development Advisor - Cardiff
- Project Development Manager - London
- GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT / TELECOM SALES - LONDON
- Services Manager (Digital) - Chelmsford Essex
- Seamstress - Croydon, Surrey
- Car Sales Executive - Used Cars - Chippenham
- Car Sales Executive - New Cars - Chippenham
- Service Manager - Volvo - Chippenham
- Vertical Borer - Leeds
- Vertical Borer - Bradford
- Vertical Borer - Halifax
- Vertical Borer - Shipley
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Hitchin
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Stevenage
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Luton
- Heavy Plant Fitter - Bedford
- Workshop Fitter - Farnborough
- Workshop Fitter - Basingstoke