Water Treatment Technician 19k-23k+o/t+vehicle London
WATER TREATMENT TECHNICIAN 19k-23k+OVERTIME+VEHICLE LONDON/SURROUNDING COUNTIES
To support the business through working mainly from home.
You will work in a designated area and provide all aspects of Technician.
The successful Technician will have a clear understanding of L8.
Technicians need a good understanding of basic monitoring tasks associated with L8.
They will be computer literate and self-motivated.
They will be trustworthy, reliable with good organisational & planning skills.
It is essential that they have a flexible approach to their work and confidential with customer and company information.
The following tasks are to be carried out at customers sites manned or un-manned:
Temperature monitoring from domestic water treatment outlets
Temperature monitoring from water calorifiers
Temperature monitoring from cold storage water tanks
Legionella sampling from cold storage water tanks
Legionella sampling from domestic water outlets
Flushing of rarely used outlets including emergency showers
Descale & disinfect showers
Descale & disinfect water outlets
Blowdown of calorifiers
Carry out tank inspections to required standard
Closed system testing analysis
Safe delivery of samples for analysis within required time limits
Testing of cooling towers
Weekly checks of cooling towers including drift eliminator checks, conductivity, PH etc.
Maintaining customer records
Returning service sheets & Call slips and returning to the office within 7 working days.
Filling time sheet & productivity and sending to Service, Contracts & Training Academy Manager on a weekly basis
Following all company procedures.
Eg (vehicle, holiday, IT, etc)
Take re-samples when required
Respond to calls & e-mails in a timely manner
Up to date understanding of Approved Code of Practice L8 & Water Supply Regula-tions
Accurate recommendations and advice to the customers in line with L8 Legislation
Computer Literacy use of excel, word and e-mail
Effective communication, both with-in thecompany and with customers that they are dealing with.
Time management and organization & efficient planning skills
Customer feedback and representing Suez Water Conditioning Services Limited in a professionally.
Filling in and returning all paperwork
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Registered Nurse - Glasgow - Up to £15.50ph
- Registered Nurse - Manchester & Surrounding - Up to £16.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Worthing & Brighton - Up to £15.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Hampshire - Up to £15.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Norwich & Surrounding Areas - Up to £15.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Blackpool - Up to £16.00ph
- Registered Nurse - London - Up to £16.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Kent - Up to £16.30ph
- Registered Nurse - Essex - Up to £16.50ph
- Coffee Machine PPM Engineer - Birmingham
- Pest Control Technician - London
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-23k Harrow/North London
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-20k Reading/Windsor
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-20k Newport/Cardiff
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-20k Bristol/Bath
- Fire Pump Service Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van South East
- Pump Engineer 30k-36k+o/t+on call + van M4 Corridor
- Pump Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van Gloucester
- Pump Engineer (Elec/Mech) 30k (40k with o/t) + van London
- Pump Engineer 30k+o/t+van London