Installation & Service Engineer 25k-30k+o/t+van Berkshire
REF: MM41002 - Installation & Service Engineer
My Client is looking for an Installation & Service Engineer based based in a commutable distance to Bracknell.
This role will cover the London area.
The role of Installation & Service Engineer is a new position joining a growing team within the Operations department.
Reporting to the Installation & Commissioning Manager the role primarily involves carrying out new and remedial/ replacement installations of mechanical plant and pipework in accordance with ACoP L8/ HSG274.
The successful candidate should be confident and proficient in this regard and be willing to undertake other installation, service and commissioning tasks as per the needs of the business.
The primary responsibilities of this role will involve:
To carry out installation works as detailed on assigned work sheets, following a specific brief and to meet set deadlines and targets within the budget, and to ensure works are carried out to professionally and to a high standard.
To undertake other water hygiene/treatment works for all types of water systems and water treatment equipment, as detailed on assigned contract/work sheets - e.g.
commissioning and servicing.
To ensure full compliance with relevant legislations and Health and Safety standards, and the company's codes of practice.
Minimum ‘O' Levels/GCSE's or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years practical site experience.
Ability to work on their own and with a variety of materials and fittings.
A good knowledge and understanding of a wide range of water treatment plant - eg water softeners, chlorine dioxide units, UV systems, chemical dosing plant.
Good knowledge of all water treatment legislation.
Plumbing qualification desirable, but not mandatory.
Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Good computer skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel and email.
Full Valid UK Driving licence.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Holiday entitlement: 22 days per year plus bank holidays.
Provision of company van and fuel card.
Provision of mobile phone for business use only.
Provision of a laptop for business use only.
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Opportunity for career development within the company.
Working hours will be a minimum of 40hrs per week ‘on site', Monday - Friday, typically between the hours of 6.00am and 8.00pm, but as necessitated by the business needs.
Weekend working required on a rotational basis.
Training will be provided as necessary.
Start date: Immediate.
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Registered Nurse - Glasgow - Up to £15.50ph
- Registered Nurse - Manchester & Surrounding - Up to £16.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Worthing & Brighton - Up to £15.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Hampshire - Up to £15.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Norwich & Surrounding Areas - Up to £15.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Blackpool - Up to £16.00ph
- Registered Nurse - London - Up to £16.00ph
- Registered Nurse - Kent - Up to £16.30ph
- Registered Nurse - Essex - Up to £16.50ph
- Coffee Machine PPM Engineer - Birmingham
- Pest Control Technician - London
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-23k Harrow/North London
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-20k Reading/Windsor
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-20k Newport/Cardiff
- Water Hygiene Operative 18k-20k Bristol/Bath
- Fire Pump Service Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van South East
- Pump Engineer 30k-36k+o/t+on call + van M4 Corridor
- Pump Engineer 30k-35k+o/t+van Gloucester
- Pump Engineer (Elec/Mech) 30k (40k with o/t) + van London
- Pump Engineer 30k+o/t+van London