Coachbuilder - Sandbach
Coachbuilder - Sandbach
Excellent Salary dependant on experience : Monday to Friday : 39 hours per week.
My Client is a rapidly growing family-run 2nd stage motor-vehicle manufacturer converting vans to minibuses.
Their customers include Schools, Charities, Care Homes, Taxi Firms and Voluntary Organisations.
The main responsibilities for this role : Coachbuilder ( Time served, Coachbuilding, Mechanical, Light Commercial Vehicles, Joinery, Carpet Trimming )
They require an experienced Coachbuilder to support the growth of the company and there are excellent opportunities for advancement for the right candidate.
The position is for 39 hours per week Monday to Friday and is full time permanent.
Their premises are located in Knypersley and will be ideal for candidates located in Biddulph, Chell, Brown Edge, Endon, Tunstall, Talke and surrounding areas.
Skills required for this role Coachbuilder ( Time served, Coachbuilding, Mechanical, Light Commercial Vehicles, Joinery, Carpet Trimming )
You must have either Coachbuilder qualifications and/or experience of light commercial vehicle / panel van conversions.
Window and seat fitting an advantage but not essential.
Other skills could include joinery and carpet trimming.
You should have good hand to eye coordination, be good with hand tools, be a hard working team player and have a positive can do attitude.
Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Coachbuilder ( Time served, Coachbuilding, Mechanical, Light Commercial Vehicles, Joinery, Carpet Trimming )
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Key Skills - Coachbuilder ( Time served, Coachbuilding, Mechanical, Light Commercial Vehicles, Joinery, Carpet Trimming )
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Audit/Accounts Supervisor - Rickmansworth, Herts
- Front-end Developer/Web Developer x 3 - Finance - Central London
- Commercial and Domestic Waste manager - Bracknell
- EMEA Customer Service Coordinator - Greenford
- Report Writer - Hertfordshire
- Part-time Scheduler - Wheathampstead
- Assistant Restaurant Manager / Duty Manager - Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Audit Senior Role - Uxbridge
- Hotel Front of House Assistant - Argyll
- Engineering Manager - Hereford
- Chef de Partie - Argyll - Seasonal
- Tax Manager - Burnham on Sea
- VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager - Taunton
- Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic/ MOT Tester - Derby
- Sales Professional - Leatherhead, Surrey + (On job travel to Client places when needed)
- Sales Executive - Louth, Ireland
- Sales Professional - Surrey
- Commercial Development Analyst - Graduate Placement - Greenford
- ARC Operator - Havant
- New Business Development Manager - Wholesale - Havant