We are recruiting on behalf of our client, who is a well established International Freight forwarding company.
They have a position for an Air Freight Operator within their London branch.
Overall aim is to assist with their operations and provide each and every customer, as well as partners overseas, with the most reliable and personalized services available.
Freight Forwarder / Freight Operator - will be involved in the following:
- Working as part of a team and on own initiative
- Air Imports/ Exports
- Import/Export Documentation & data entry
- Freight Admin/Billing
- Sales & Business development
- Booking Shipments, Negotiating Rates & Pricing
- Account Management
- Record keeping
Freight Forwarder / Freight Operator - Ideal Candidates Skills
- Computer Literate
- Familiar with MS Office, Outlook, Excel and Word etc.
- Good time management and able to handle pressure
- Enthusiastic, outgoing & professional profile
- Good telephone manner
- Confident with business development
- Multi Modal Freight Experience
Although our client is looking for a freight operator with Air experience within Imports & Exports, all candidates with any freight Experience will be considered.
A friendly, keen and enthusiastic candidate will be ideal for this role, someone who is eager to develop and learn.
Salary is £18,000 to £28,000 Dependant on experience.
If you are looking for your next career move and you want to work with a worldwide logistics company, who offer a comprehensive package and pension, please apply to this advert now and we will be in touch soon.
- Start: Immediate
- Rate: £18k - 28k per year
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Superpost Central Recruitment Ltd
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AirFreight
- Posted: 2017-07-08 18:30:51 -
- View all Jobs from Superpost Central Recruitment Ltd