PHP Developer - Web / Mobile
Leading website & app development agency based in Reigate, Surrey currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative PHP developer.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the world of development and a keen developer of innovative web and mobile sites.
The team is made up of talented people with a wide range of skills and a passion for technology.
An energetic group who genuinely love what they're doing and are driven to deliver the best mobile apps to all their clients.
You will have a keen interest in developing experience in mobile apps which - which should you wish to cross train, support will be provided with internal resources and training.
We are looking for someone who is hard working and creative, a strong team player with a desire to learn new skills.
You should enjoy keeping up to date with new technologies and be able to understand their use in the real world for clients that work in different sectors.
- In depth understanding of Object Orientated programming
- Version control in a multi-project environment
- Experience of best practice development, including PHP, MySQL, HTML, JQuery & CSS
- Understanding of security and documentation best practice in development
- Creative and hard working with an eye for details
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Mobile development experience
- Understanding of graphics editors - Adobe Photoshop, GIMP or equivalent
- Experience of using RESTful web services, XML and API integration
- Experience of cross-platform rollouts
If you are an experienced PHP Developer looking to join a team of talented people who genuinely love what they're doing; they can offer you flexible working, an excellent working environment, frequent work socials, ongoing training and a competitive pension scheme.
If this sounds of interest to you - Please apply today!
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long-term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-07-10 16:19:23 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Redhat OpenShift Configuration Engineer
- 1st Line Support - Helpdesk - Application Support - Web Support
- 1st Line Support
- Part Time IT Administrator - Part Time Admin Support
- Technical Engineer
- Cisco Network Engineer - CCNA - CCNP - CheckPoint - LAN - WAN
- Change and Release Manager - Digital Change
- Network Data - Design & Sales Specialist
- Ruby Developer - Ruby On Rails - JSON - Git - Agile - MySQL
- Programmer / Report Writer - SQL, SSRS, Shell Scripting
- Support Engineer
- Network Support Engineer – CCNA - Support Engineer - Juniper
- Network TDA - 3rd Line - Firewalls - CCNP - MPLS - ASA - F5
- Linux Systems Administrator - VMware - Linux - Puppet - SC
- Junior Android Developer - Graduate Developer - Java - Android
- IT Service Desk Analyst - 1st - 3rd Service Desk Support
- Environment & Release Manager
- Storage & Unix Systems Administrator - NetApp & Unix