Project Manager - Unified Communications
IT Project Manager - Unified Comms Project Manager - Unified Communications Project Manager - Unified Comms Change Manager - Unified Communications Infrastructure Project Manager - Unified Comms Delivery Manager is required for initial 3 month contract on the South Coast on the Hampshire - Dorset border.
I am seeking an experienced hands on IT Project Manager with significant 360 lifecycle project management experience, delivering Unified Comms strategy, change management and transformation projects.
Ideally you will be Prince2 qualified perhaps with ITIL experience who has worked on multiple Unified Communication projects ideally including Contact Centre applications.
It will suit a Contractor with experience of liaising with demanding business stakeholders and working with specialist external suppliers.
This Unified Comms Project Manager - Unified Communications Project Manager - Unified Comms Change Manager -Unified Communications Infrastructure Project Manager - Unified Comms Delivery Manager contract assignment will take a new unified comms transformation project from scratch.
You will be working closely with a Business Analyst for the requirements gathering and scoping phase to understand what Unified Comms my client currently has in-house as well as to investigate what short comings there are, together with requirements for future systems.
The Project Manager review existing external Unified Comms support contracts and working with Stakeholders will roadmap improvements and then be involved in preparation and dispatch of ITT's (Invitation to Tender) through to vendor selection.
The final phase will be as a delivery Project Manager to deliver a new a fit for purpose Unified Communications solution. As such you will have excellent interpersonal skills together will a full range of technical and project management experience including; scoping, planning, budgeting, contract negotiation; project monitoring as well as stakeholder management.
This is an initial 3 month contract, with a competitive daily rate and you will be working in a modern and dynamic environment located close to Poole on the South Coast on the Hampshire - Dorset border.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with strong Unified Comms Delivery experience and are either immediately available or at relatively short notice then please forward your CV to me ASAP for an immediate response.
Why Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Competitive
- Type: Contract selected
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-07-10 16:41:00 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Network Engineer / Senior Network Engineer
- Production Planner - Immediate Start
- Senior Temenos Developer
- Tactical Buyer - Immediate Start
- Buyer – Tactical Procurement
- Master Scheduler
- Supply & Demand Planner - Immediate Start
- Technical Infrastructure Services Manager - Cloud
- Graduate Software Developer
- Citrix Support Engineer
- ICT Support Manager – Service Desk Manager - AD - Server - ITIL
- ICT Technician - ITIL - Service Desk - AD - PC - Hardware
- Infrastructure Support Engineer - IT Support - AD - Exchange
- 2nd line support
- IT Support Engineer - Technician - AD - Google Apps - ITIL
- Implementation Analyst - Pensions & Benefits
- DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting - Cloud
- Deployment Engineer - Cisco Network Engineer - CCNP - F5 - WAN
- Pre Sales Consultant - Avaya
- T24 Globus Support Developer