Customer Service Agent (French Speaking)
Customer Service Agent (French Speaking) - Competitive salaries on offer alongside an excellent benefits package - Leading Online Gaming Company - Gibraltar
SRGEurope is looking for native level French speaking candidates who have strong customer service skills.
We are looking for candidates who have a proactive approach, a strong work ethic and an appreciation of the importance of excellent customer service.
You will have a flair for influencing people and finding solutions in a fast paced environment as part of a team in a diverse cultural environment.
Customer Service Agent (French) - Responsibilities:
- Handling customer enquiries via e-mail/phone; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues
- Assessing individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met
- Working in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives
- Escalating system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party
- Understanding Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels
- You should possess logical reasoning skills with an analytical approach and be willing to work shifts
Customer Service Agent (French) - Required skills:
- Customer service experience
- Native level Fluency in French
- English language skills to a business standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment
- Basic knowledge of Online Gaming - games and payment processing
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise.
They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career.
Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Software Engineer (Senior)
- Business Compliance Analyst
- Unity Developer
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Devops Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager