Pay Per Click Executive - Sports
Pay Per Click Executive - Sports - Salary competitive depending on experience + benefits + relocation assistance - Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Pay Per Click Executive (Sports) for a leading online company based in Gibraltar.
The Pay Per Click Executive (Sports) will represent the operational marketing resource for PPC Sportsbook strategy.
They will assist in the day-to-day management of PPC Sportsbook campaigns and will drive the operational activity for all elements of paid search across the Sportsbook brands.
Pay Per Click Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the creation and planning of PPC sportsbook campaigns across the brands, to ensure effective roll-out of the PPC strategy.
- Reporting and analysing PPC campaigns to illustrate the performance on a ROI basis of investment in this area.
- Creating and distributing weekly reports on performance by channel to allow the Senior PPC Manager to assess the ROI of budget.
- Analysing the effectiveness of our PPC campaigns and optimising accordingly to help achieve the best possible CPA, CTR, CPC and performance metrics possible.
- Accountable for regular testing of the PPC journeys, as well as testing new products to ensure optimal performance across a range of mobile and tablet devices.
- Track competitor performance across a range of PPC sportsbook related keywords and analyse differing PPC strategies in order to assess/reaffirm the company positioning.
- Work closely with the brand teams to ensure that ad copy and promotional messaging is aligned to the core brand principles.
- Working with Google and Bing to ensure we are benefitting from beta products they are releasing.
- Coordinating PPC requirements internally with the product development and design teams, to ensure that we are using the latest technology in our Adwords campaigns.
- Managing and monitoring the Adwords accounts and ensuring that our agency has an efficient and clean approach to campaign management.
- Co-ordinating and aligning PPC activity with the Gaming PPC team in Tel Aviv to prevent any bidding competition between the two accounts.
- Providing analysis on the relationship between PPC spends and organic search traffic on both acquisition of new customers and retention of current customers.
Pay Per Click Executive Experience and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and interpersonal
- Experience in either a mobile digital media agency or similar client set up
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, result-oriented environment & to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data and make recommendations
- Experience within iGaming
- High level of numeracy and analytical capability
- Experience of using Adwords essential
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies.
They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Devops Engineer
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager