Software Engineer (Senior)
Senior Software Engineer | Competitive base salary plus Benefits and Relocation | International Online Gaming | Leeds
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit excellent Senior Software Engineer to join a technology led International Online Gaming Company based in Leeds.
The successful Senior Software Engineer must possess proven experience of their great work in their previous positions.
Relocation candidates will be considered for this role making it an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join a company that is an International market leader within their sector.
You will be joining a high performing development team with the aim of continuing to deliver high quality applications and features.
You will be based in beautiful offices amongst enthused colleagues, who strive for excellence.
Great customer experience will be central to everything you do.
Leeds, an international technical and business hub is an every-growing attractive centre for technical candidates.
Senior Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Join a team who are passionate about new technologies
- Work in maintaining and evolving game wrappers, helper components, and build/CI tools
- Analyse and debug issues and deficiencies of existing tools, games, processes and cross device functionality and provide solutions
- Interact with several teams/individuals providing bugfixes, feature tweaks and usage support
- Ensure that all code conforms to expected code quality standards
- Work closely with Quality Assurance Engineers to ensure the highest possible quality of the final solutions
- Work directly with the development team in an agile delivery process
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Knowledge of ReactJS will be considered a distinct advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the DOM and experience with at least a few modern HTML5+ JS APIs
- Excellent experience and understanding of the Node.js technology
- Good experience in developing cross-browser and cross-device solutions
- Experience in working with colleagues and technical leads in order to design and implement solutions to new challenges
This is not an exhaustive list of the necessary requirements and responsibilities.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
The successful Senior Software Engineer will be:
- Committed to test driven development
- Determined to succeed and produce great work
- Enjoy communicating with others to ensure successful delivery
- Thrive under pressure, with great time management and prioritisation skills
- Flexible in their approach
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment and the successful Senior Software Engineer will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in technology.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the IT, Mobile & Internet sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- VAT Director
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Tax Supervisor