Business Intelligence Engineer
Business Intelligence Engineer | Generous salary, healthcare and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Business Intelligence Engineer who will represent the design resource for our clients Sportsbook strategy.
They will assist in the day-to-day management of design projects.
BI Engineer responsibilities:
- The role of BI Engineer assisting in delivering the strategic platform roadmap for Business Intelligence and the 24/7 management of the BI hard and software platforms to support the daily operations and strategic direction of BI within the business and safeguard BI SLAs.
- You will deal extensively with the Microsoft SQL Server support partner and the in house infrastructure team to ensure that architectural elements are optimally provisioned and that the necessary monitoring and alerting processes are implemented to mitigate for unnecessary service outages and resolve any issues that should arise.
- Implementation of group security and database access policies will also be required.
- There is a need to plan and orchestrate routine housekeeping tasks specifically for SQL server databases and associated storage systems and ensure that full backup and recovery strategy is implemented.
- There is a requirement for professional development in the understanding and application of emerging technologies such as Cloud and storage solutions and evaluate how these can be used to help create the strategic vision for Business Intelligence.
BI Engineer experience:
- Deep knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack, underlying server and storage technologies, operating systems and network topologies.
- Strong people skills to deal with 3rd party providers
- Experience working in an Agile environment with Scrum
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena.
Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Java Developer
- Senior PPC Manager
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- CRM Executive
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Fraud Analyst (Senior)
- Data Warehouse Developer (Senior)
- Service Development Manager
- Frontend Web Developer
- Head of CRM
- Gaming Product Owner
- Marketing Communications Executive
- Technical SEO Manager
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- VAT Director
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- Tax Supervisor