Onsite Technician - IT Support - AD - ITIL - Audio Visual - PC
Onsite Support Technician - Onsite Technician - IT Support Engineer - ICT Support Technician - Technical Support - Helpdesk - 1st Line Technical Engineer - Windows - Troubleshooting - AD - Microsoft Office - Audio Visual - Network - Wireless - ITIL - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire - £24,000 - £25,000 plus Company Benefits!
Our client who specialises in providing IT Support for Schools is currently seeking an ICT Support Technician - 1st Line - Support Engineer to join their expanding team and be based at a customer site in Aylesbury.
I am seeking an Onsite Support Engineer - IT Support Engineer - Microsoft Helpdesk - 1st Line Systems Support - 1st Line Support Engineer to join my client's busy technical support team based in Aylesbury.
- Assist the Service Desk with the delivery of ICT managed support services
- Provide school-based users with technical assistance and report service issues in accordance with the Service Desk policies
- Assist with project work as directed by the Technical Operations department
- Onsite Technicain will be tasked to provide onsite support visits when required and directed
- Windows Operating Systems
- ICT Support Technician will have software and hardware troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- General PC hardware maintenance
- ITIL Service Desk operations
- Apple Devices
- Onsite Support Technician will have experience of Printer and Audio Visual support
- Experience supporting Chromebooks and some knowledge of Google Classroom
Experience of working in educational environments is desirable but not essential.
If you do hold a current DBS/CRB Check then this would be advantageous along with experience working within an educational environment.
* My client is URGENTLY looking to recruit so please send me your CV ASAP to be considered.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy.
We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates.
We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £24000 - £25000 per annum + Bens
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Tel: 01737 778282
- Fax: 01737 778950
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-10-26 08:47:25 -
- View all Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Reflex Computer Recruitment Ltd
- Product Specialist - Software Product Owner - Product Owner
- Network Deployment Engineer - WAN - MPLS - Palo Alto - CCNP
- Software Test Engineer - QA Tester - Oracle - SQL - Agile
- Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Support Engineer
- Software Tester – Manual Tester - Web Services - Toad - SoapUI
- Front End Web Developer - Front End - HTML5 - CSS3 - SASS
- Technical Services Engineer - 3rd Line - Cisco - Fortinet - HP
- IT Support Engineer - Tier 2 - Helpdesk - Service Desk - VMware
- Provisioning Coordinator - Telecoms Coordinator - IP - Voice
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Network Analyst - Routing - Switching - Wireless - CCNA - HP
- IT Technical Manager - Service Desk - ITIL - Server - Network
- Technical Support Engineer - VMware - SQL
- API Developer - API Specalist - API Architect
- Security Application Engineer - Security Consultant - C# - ISO
- Test Lead - Manual Tester - Web - iOS - Android - Agile
- SharePoint Technical Specialist
- QA Automation Engineer - Automation - Selenium - Agile - SQL
- Network Technical Design Architect - Firewalls - F5 - WAN
- Software Engineer